These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Pumpkin Wedding Designs. 43 Tarry Hill, Swineshead, Boston. PE20 3LW.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step" family), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The prize promotion opens at 09:00 on Monday 25th February 2019 and closes 23:59 on Sunday 24th March 2019.
4. How to Enter: 1: To enter visit the promotional website https://pumpkinweddingdesigns.co.uk/ enter your full name, email address, wedding date and read/accept these Terms & Conditions. Only one entry per person. You can also enter in person at The National Wedding Show (NEC) from 1-3 March 2019
5. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. One entry per person
6. Anyone trying to circumvent the maximum entry limits by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
8. Prize: There is one prize. The prize is £50 off with a minimum spend of £150 before the £50 discount is applied.
Where there is a discrepancy in the FAQs, these terms shall prevail.
9. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
10. Winner selection/notification: All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw that takes place on 25th March 2019. The winner will be selected via a randomised computer process.
11. The winner will be contacted by the email address provided within 5 days of the draw date. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email address during this time in case they are the winner.
12. General. Each winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
13. This prize promotion is promoted across multiple social sites and email communications but there is only one prize pool.
14. The full name of winner is available by emailing us within one month of the Closing Date.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20.Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. Data protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter (including name, address, email, social media profile, or other data) will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and that each winner consents to give their name for the winner’s list. For more information on how Pumpkin Wedding Designs protect your privacy please see the link at the bottom of the page.